Hey gang, one of my largest clients just pinged me about the need for 2 to 4 .NET software developers in the Twin Cities (Minnesota). I’ve placed 50+ developers there over the years. They offer a great environment to learn and grow, but…….. YOU MUST MEET SOME HIGH STANDARDS. We’ll be doing interviews and testing over the next two weeks to qualify candidates. If you fit the profile (see below) please submit your resume via email (you can find it on the right side bar).
Photo by: Jeremiah Peterson
IMPORTANT – We are only looking for candidates local to the Twin Cities area. You will be interviewed (face to face) on two separate occasions.
Entry Level Developer/Programmer
1. We are only looking for recent Computer Science or MIS graduates that are extremely passionate about testing and programming.
2. We are interested in candidates with a 4-year B.S. degrees, but will consider a 2-year Associates degree with 0-1 years post school work experience.
3. MUST be authorized to work in the USA.
4. We are ONLY interested in candidates that live in MN, WI, ND, SD or IA.
Our client is a full services application design and development company, specializing in the use of the Microsoft suite of developer’s tools. Due to the success of our client’s new service offerings they are expanding their Managed Services Delivery Center located in their Minneapolis facility. Our client’s Delivery Center team works on a variety of desktop and web-based business applications for various clients in a casual team oriented environment. The majority of their development work utilizes Microsoft technologies, including web-based applications using ASP.NET, XML and HTML, and desktop applications using Microsoft .NET (C# and VB.NET) and SQL Server.
These positions represent a great career opportunity for entry level IT professionals (Quality Assurance Testers and Programmers) who are interested in working in a challenging and rewarding team oriented environment where the best IT skills are recognized and rewarded, and growth and advancement opportunities are plentiful. Thus, if you are a new graduate or an entry-level programmer and you are looking for a career opportunity where your IT skills will continue to be valued and developed, we encourage you to read the information provided here, and to e-mail your resume today. You will work in a supportive environment of intelligent and energized colleagues who share your passion for pushing the limits of technology.
****If you have Passion for application development, If you are self-motivated, if you can adapt in a fast changing environment and if you a have excellent problem solving skills then please read the following position summary. ****
This position will be responsible for creating detailed technical specifications, developing application code, participating in code reviews and quality testing, and performing ongoing support, maintenance, and enhancement activities for desktop and web-based business applications. THIS IS NOT A HELPDESK POSITION. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for an new graduate or an entry-level programmer to work with senior .NET experts as mentors. The level of participation and responsibility within the project team will be driven by the candidate's level of skills, experience, and desire.
Candidate will be held responsible for performing the following:
• Review and understand detailed business, functional and technical requirements
• Provide input into detailed project estimates and work plan
• Participate in development of detailed technical specifications
• Accurately document design, code, and other work
• Develop simple to intermediate code for new or existing applications according to specifications
• Track and repair simple to intermediate defects
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Plan and conduct system, unit, and integration testing
• Prepare and package code for production deployment
• Provide production user support for simple to intermediate issues
Candidate must be able to demonstrate basic knowledge in:
• Object Oriented Programming
• .NET programming languages (any of these - VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET)
• Windows DNA (3-Tier) programming languages (Visual Basic, C++, ASP)
Please contact me if you have interest in this position: